Since I was first introduced to the Mottishaw's and found out about their tradition of skiing Christmas morning, I was ready to fully embrace a new tradition for my family. We told some family and friends about our plan and we had some of them come with us. It was such a great way to celebrate Christmas together.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Christmas Day
Since I was first introduced to the Mottishaw's and found out about their tradition of skiing Christmas morning, I was ready to fully embrace a new tradition for my family. We told some family and friends about our plan and we had some of them come with us. It was such a great way to celebrate Christmas together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What fun! one day I should get over my fear of slipping down a big hill and try skiing! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog...
okay, so stinkin' jealous of your Christmas morning on the slopes! Great tradition. My family use to go on Christmas Eve every once in a while when I was growing up. We loved skiing with Santa. However, then we saw him drinking a beer at the lodge at Park City and we were disappointed! Hey I can't wait to run in the spring with you, Lori, and Shan!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to meet up with you. Thanks!
ReplyDelete