Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay, so it's been a long time. I love reading my friend sdays blog and I should be better at post stuff on my blog. Maybe I'll turn over a new leaf or something. So, our family had a great Christmas. The girls got a trampoline to only realize that it would be spring before they could actually use it. I got a guitar and am hoping to get some books so I can actually learn how to play it. I've always wanted to learn how to play but my mom said I had to learn to play the piano. By the time I got around to learning to play the piano life took over and no guitar was ever in sight. Now I have the chance, I just hope I will find the time. I'm hoping in this new year I'll be able to have more time to do more things. Wish me luck on blogging more I hope it won't take 3 months again.

No comments:

Post a Comment