Thursday, February 4, 2010
Dumb Foot
I am really mad. My dumb foot is not feeling well. It has been about 3 weeks that I have been semi-nursing my right heel. After some research last night I want to say I have achilles tendonitis, but the doctor appointment I made next week will let me know if I am wrong or right. I am mad because I should be training for Ragnar and even yet the 22 mile backpacking trip coming soon. So far after every child I've sustained an athletic injury; knee surgery, broken wrist, and now a dumb foot issue. I should have seen it coming but I didn't and I just want the pain to go away. I love to run and it is hard to be sitting here when I could be outside running or even walking. I'll nurse it a while longer because it's not worth the added pain and injuring myself more just for instant gratification. I need to keep in mind I have myself and 4 others to take care of. Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment