I'm having a hard time locating some of the pictures from the summer. Over the summer we went camping, water skiing at Bear Lake, mountain biking in Sun Valley, and the girls went to Yellowstone. If I had more time to look for the pictures they would be posted.
Rylee is now in 3rd grade and is such a great student. I can't go to the library enough to have books for her to read. I'm pretty sure she reads faster than me now. She just finished a season of soccer and loved it. She will also be performing in the Nutcracker with her ballet school in November. It's been time consuming but something she has talked about doing for a few years.
Sophie started preschool at Ms Georgia's and loves it. She loves learning and playing with all the friends. She has also learned to ride her bike without training wheels and is always asking to go outside to ride. She played her 1st season of soccer and had so much fun. She thought it was so fun to have the same soccer coach as Rylee. Some days she would play and other days she just wanted to make sure we were watching her. She also decided to cut her own hair because she wanted bangs. She has a shorter hair cut with bangs and it looks super cute on her.
Paige turned two this month and is starting the lovely tantrums. Jeff and I will fight over snuggling with her. I think we both know the days of little ones snuggling could be over.
As soon as I can find those pics I'll have to take the time to post them. As for now this will do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment