Saturday, June 5, 2010
Baptism
I haven't wanted to take the time to make a post. I'm not very good about loading my pictures on my computer regularly and I should. I've been waiting to blog so I'd have pictures, but there aren't any today. Just imagine in your mind a cute 8 yr old with her dad and family dressed in all white on her baptism day. Do you see the picture in your mind. Almost a month ago Rylee was baptized. What a special day it was for her and our family. We are so glad she made the choice to be baptized and hope that she will use this experience as a stepping stone to further develop her testimony. I know how much the gospel has blessed my life and can't imagine not having the testimony I have. The comfort I've felt, the confidence I've gained, and the experiences I've had to learn the tender mercies of the Lord have each strengthened my testimony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment